9/18/2024

Feel stressful (壓力山大) about your graduate studies?

Your physical and mental health is the number one priority in your life  – a sad story about my classmate.

Eat and sleep well, healthy working style: 
  • Centrum multivitamin (善存多重維他命) is good for your health, and lutein (葉黃素) is good for your eye.
  • Drink enough water: 30~40 ml per kg. 
  • I eat regularly at 7 am, 12, and 6 pm.
  • The more efficient way to work or program is to work for 30 minutes by setting up a clock alarm, take a break, and keep going. The human attention could not last longer than that.
  • When you write software programs, using your smartphone after that is not a break. You must leave the screen, look at the green trees, stretch your body, drink water, etc.
    • I am highly environment conscious (高度環保意識), so I bring my own box/bottle to order food and drink water. 
    • However, this is the main reason why I ask my students to read print-out double-sided paper for their presentation and physical books so that your eyes could rest.  

Exercise:

Anything helpful for you:

Feel depression

沒有留言:

張貼留言